• The Air Consolidator Guide distributed with the March issue
This supplement is designed to educate travel agents and offers consolidators the venue to inform agents about their business and services. JAX FAX Air Consolidator Supplement is divided into two sections: an editorial section with carefully written articles to help travel agents realize the benefits of using a consolidator; and a directory section to allow consolidators to highlight the quality of their individual services. Click on cover to sample the 2011 issue.
• The Travel Agent Specialist Program distributed with the June issue
This comprehensive guide includes ‘guest editorial’ from leading industry experts, educating agents on the importance of specializing in unique destinations and product lines. Profiles of companies offering Travel Agent Specialist Programs to help you stay informed.
• The Guide to Host Agencies, Co-ops & Consortia
distributed with the July issue. This comprehensive guide will include: ‘Guest Editorial’ from leading industry experts, directory information of Host Agencies, Co-op’s and Consortium, advertorial/editorial messages from participating organizations.
• 2011 Guide to World Travel Award Winners featuring profiles from
Latin America, North America and Caribbean Winners and Nominees.
• Plus Regional Guides to specific destinations such as India, Hungary, Egypt and special interest such as cruise.
Each supplement is distributed to over 110,000 travel professional via mail and e-mail, as well as at select travel trade shows worldwide.